Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes 2 really released this friday?

Options
  • 04-04-2001 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I have been ringing a few places to check - and its not looking good. Game in the Square don't know anything about it - muppets, and EB in the city say its due out on friday

- BUT -

I was told they havn't seen anything yet, i.e it hasn't arrived, they havn't heard anything about it. So they don't know if its being delayed - or even know if its coming

Then i got onto Game on Grafton Street, and they said they get a weekly list of whats being released - and its not on it, and the cahp says he has no idea when !!!!!!

What the **** is going on like?

Crankys getting ****ed I'm telling ya, and he'll let you all know about it !

[This message has been edited by Jade (edited 04-04-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

i had the exact same experience this morning. The people in game are complete muppets, They remind me so much of McDonalds its not funny.
    EB also told me that worrying thing of "Well its supposed to be here friday, but we havent seen hide nor hair of it."
    HEADS WILL ROLL I TELL YOU!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Hmmm The release date on Amazon.co.uk is the 6th. In smyths in Galway they have no clue that its coming out but they had B&W on the shelves for over a month ???? Any way All I know is I have not got anything off Amazon to say its been put back but if I do I'll post here about it.

kayos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

True i was told 6th of April by one bloke in GAME and another 3 in EB (thats how often i ask smile.gif)BUT People have been saying its not until the 12th that its released so im starting to **** myself because they may be right that it is indeed BnW on the 6th and T2 on the 12th frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> From Amazon.co.uk
    (Direct link to the T2 page)
    Release Date: 6 April, 2001. Not Yet Available: You may still order this product. We will send it to you when it is released by the manufacturer.</font>

Me not happy

ME NOT BLODDY HAPPY!!!!

You know people when you do find somebody, hold that woman, hold that
    man, love him, hold him, squeeze her, please her, hold, squeeze and
    please that person, give 'em all your love, signify your feelings with
    every gentle caress, because it's so important to have that special
    somebody to hold, kiss, miss, squeeze, and please.

NARF!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Try outpost.com I booked 3 copies last Thursday and there intransit now so I should have it either by friday or saturday (hopefully)... Cant wait...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

ahem last thursday!! If i were to book one now it wouldnt arrive till next thursday or friday which is the day its likely to come out if it doesnt come out on the 6th lol whats the point wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i went into game blanchardstown today
    they got a delivery today but no tribes 2
    they said thay might get another 1 @ around
    12 or so tommorow but not to count on it. ;(

so far it's not looking good + it's to late now to order on line..
    might give EB a call see if they will have it for tommorow....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Tribes 2 is not out until the 12th - this is the official line and was confirmed to me by Sierra this morning. It will be in shops next Thursday.

Advertisement