Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Tommy Tiernan's latest gigs?

• 05-08-2004 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,939 ✭✭✭✭

(sorry, wasn't too sure where to post this - didn't think it belonged in Gigs / Events)

Anyone seen any of his latest gigs?

Saw him last January in Vicar Street and a few months before that in my local theatre (Hawk's Well in Sligo). Also saw him at Sligo IT for rag week last February.

The 3 shows were fairly similar but not the exact same. I think he was practicing his new material in that 1st show at the Hawk's Well - warm up's for the Crack'd tour i assume.

However, he's playing the Hawk's Well again in September... so will it be practically the same show from Vicar Street? I know he's playing the Electric Picnic a day or two after it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

yeah i saw him on the 'craic'd' tour in Vicar street in Jan/Feb ::cant remember exactly:: feckin hilarious.
    I saw an add a few weeks ago for him back in Vicar street and its still being advertised as the craic'd tour, so I would imagine it is the same show.
    still worth going to see agian in my opinion.
    a good night out

Advertisement