Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delayed till 13th

Options
  • 05-04-2001 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Which is good friday. But EB are open. there ye go.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

So we have to wait ANOTHER WEEK!?!?!?!?! I'm going to go flucking eek.gif InSaNe eek.gif

mad.gif MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! I am!!!! mad.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Most people must know how to play online with a dodgy copy now. When this is released all the nicks will be taken though...damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

on a related but totally self centred note, im gettin it from me boy in chicago when he comes home this week. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well I hope amazon still ship please oh please oh please I still have to get a mail saying otherwise.

kayos

P.S. Dustaz you *&^%&%&%*&^(*&^(&^*&^ thats not fair

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Erm, don't know what you's mean by Nicks? Your given an account name which yes is individual, but you can pick your own nick for your character and it can be the same as someone elses unless I was the first to get "Hobbes" + "Hobbes^^" which I'm not aware of.

No one in thier right mind should have thier nick name the same as thier account name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

That makes me sad...... a sad panda frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

well that sucks, i thought i was handling
    this weeks wait well.. another week,, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

hmmz if I had known, that it was going to be delayed I could have been able to get you a few copies....ah well

Respect my Authoritia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

LADS don't give up yet!!! I have been talkin to EB all day on the phone and they say the delivery was due in today but MAY come in Friday Morning!!!!!!!!! wink.gif so i aint giving up. Of course it might be next week till it comes out but i aint accepting it till i HAVE to. Thanks
    SpiraL

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Well, they were telling me the exact same thing except as he was telling me , an updated release date list came in which said it wouldnt arrive till friday next frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I'll be in donnegal ****ing **** **** ****ass dickbrained AAAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! mad.giffrown.gifmad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Typical sales tactic. Delay the customer from buying it from an alternate source up to the point where it is no longer worth ordering from elsewhere.

"We were expecting it in today sir but it wasn't in the delivery truck, prehaps sir would like to come around tomorrow"

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

oh i am so ****ed of now, anyone else think its baseball bat time?? if so icq me on #35383411
    lol j/k (not really msg me)
    this is the plan
    1) We met out side EB on Henry St. at 9am
    2) When they open up the store we beat up the guy with the keys
    3) We take the keys and then see if they are hinding 1) copys of T2 or b)Beta copys of T2
    4) If they have nether A or B we just loot the place.
    5) RUN LIKE HELL
    6) Start singing Shagy-Wasent Me all day

[This message has been edited by Hunter px1 (edited 06-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

EB on Dawson Street, said they would have copies in to-day friday 6th April 01...

But alas they are not taking any more preorders,,

As as for those idiots in Game in Garfton street...
    Every time I go in they haven't a clue about any game or accessory unless it is so obvious that it hits them on the head...
    They had not even heard of Tribes 2 and when they checked the Release List it was not even given a date, Having explained tto them that it is due very soon, they still could not find it and looked like they didn't wish to bother....
    Maybe they are only interested in PSone games....
    And do not have any concerns for the PC players.....
    Which makes you wonder..... We do spend a lot more on PC's that our game consoles.

so why provide such bad service.....

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

EB on Dawson Street, said they would have copies in to-day friday 6th April 01...

But alas they are not taking any more preorders,,

As as for those idiots in Game in Garfton street...
    Every time I go in they haven't a clue about any game or accessory unless it is so obvious that it hits them on the head...
    They had not even heard of Tribes 2 and when they checked the Release List it was not even given a date, Having explained tto them that it is due very soon, they still could not find it and looked like they didn't wish to bother....
    Maybe they are only interested in PSone games....
    And do not have any concerns for the PC players.....
    Which makes you wonder..... We do spend a lot more on PC's that our game consoles.

so why provide such bad service.....

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

i was all over town today looking for it and none of the games shops have it in, i was told SOMETIME next week, hmmm maybe it might be out before friday 13th, so fingers crossed every one, on the plus side when it is out over here all the bugs in the game should be fixed wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

Well no panic,
    I was just in EB today asking about Tribes 2 and your man told me Friday morning they will be selling it as soon as the shop opens ; then i asked is there any need in booking it and he said no there will be plenty for everyone smile.gif Lads I hope to be playing with ye on Friday night biggrin.gif

morph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

If they don't, somebody's gonna get their ass kicked, and it will probably be me!

Advertisement