Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokertroll is full of sh*t

Options
  • 05-08-2004 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Is anybody else sick of reading Pokertrolls biased support for the merrion. If so then post your disapproval of his retarded comments. Hopefully he will do us all a favour and stop posting comments which make him look like a muppet.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Obvious troll - huckleberry you are close to a ban so watch your mouth.

Hyzepher

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Pokertroll likes the Merrion... He's entitled to his opinion and (with the exception of the dealer situation which seems to have been sorted) I agree with him. I prefer the Fitz but not by anything like the distance that would keep me away from a tournie I wanted to play in the Merrion.

Is his support for the Merrion any more or less biased then others support for the Fitz? Is it bias if you declare it your opinion?? Surely all opinion indicates bias?

Why am I arguing philosophy with a troll?

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement