Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight (Thurs 5th)

Options
  • 05-08-2004 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Well after the great time I had at last months €270 game i'm dying to play in this months one but am too cheap to buy a ticket, so a Thursday in the Fitz Freeroll Frenzy beckons. The club is open from 4pm today right? anyone feel like heading in for a single table tournament or something beforehand? or alternatively a few pints across the road?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

kencleary wrote:
    Well after the great time I had at last months €270 game i'm dying to play in this months one but am too cheap to buy a ticket, so a Thursday in the Fitz Freeroll Frenzy beckons. The club is open from 4pm today right? anyone feel like heading in for a single table tournament or something beforehand? or alternatively a few pints across the road?

yeah I'm there. Up for either. Anyone else?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

What time and what stakes would ye be thinking of having a single table tournie at?

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Ummm not sure about time - i'll be wandering around from maybe 7/7.30 onwards if people are about. As for stakes I don;t particularly mind.

Advertisement