Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Other bands play,MANOWAR kill!

Options
  • 05-08-2004 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Evenin all,
    This is merely a thank you for all that advised me to get some earlier MANOWAR.I was in Sound Cellar earlier today and bought Triumph Of Steel and Hell On Wheels.I'm enjoying the twenty eight minute long song dedicated to Achilles and his epic battle with Hector,the Trojan hero.Only MANOWAR could get write a song like this and not come off sounding like muppets.The difference between MANOWAR and the current trends of braindead nu-metal which is favoured by small annoying southsiders is quite stark.I only wonder if MANOWAR still tour and if so if they would ever come to Eire?Any advice would be greatly appreciated,the website reveals nothing about the band's tours etc.Thanks again y'all for the advice about true metal warriors!
    Conor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Yeah a tour would be seriously cool.. last one I know of they did in 2002 and they didn't even go to uk, never mind ireland! :(

Advertisement