Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im SO SORRY to do this but....

Options
  • 08-04-2001 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

t2.JPG

I just couldnt resist! smile.gif

All i have to say is wow. And see yis all on Friday! smile.gif

scoutshot.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

EEEK a sucky 15inche monitor.. ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Snaggle

Clearly this man has no penis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

if he did he'd probably take a picture of it and put it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Hehe, You wont believe this. Put my order ina few weeks ago for tribes2 hoping to have it nice and early. So was gettgin abit worried about it not arriving last week. Mate rang up to see where it was and they said "Its stuck in Dublin airport and cant get through costoms because of the Aerlingus strikes last week. FFS how unlucky is that. Well they say we will have it tuesday or wednesday so see ye all then.

Jedi

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

JEDI Im your best friend, do you want me to scan the disk for viruses before you play it?? :0 :0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Hehe, Thx mate but have my own virus scan software. Nice try though. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Dustaz IS a ****ing ****or

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Seems I was lucky with my order... last thursday I ordered it from www.gamepost.com at 8pm. By 9pm it had shipped.

Monday morning - 11.30am it arrived.

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Lucky indeed.
    look:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    We are sorry but Game Post as most people have figured out has come to an end. I have moved on to something new, a web site called eFanGuide.com, which has been the largest project I have ever done to date. Ok, well if anyone still wants to view the old site and go through the archives and old reviews, please go here.

I want to thank all the gamers, fans and companies who have supported Game Post in the past and maybe in few months we could come back but for now, GAME OVER!

If there is anything regarding Game Post, please contact LordBiO.</font>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

GWAAAAAAAAAAAAN DUST!!!! biggrin.gif I wish i'd thought of that wink.gif

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement