Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check Here for all BB providors in your area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

An unexpected error has occurred. Please email the administrator ..

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ohh well that was really unexpected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

:eek: Jasus :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Serbian

Who the hell are AirSpeed Telecom? It says they are a DSL provider in my area, but on their site there is no mention of DSL anywhere. Is the usual Government information screw up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

You have successfully voted for Broadband Services in Glanworth, Co. Cork
    You are the first person to have registered their demand in your area.

well thats my hopes of getting broadband ****ed anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Serbian wrote:
    Who the hell are AirSpeed Telecom? It says they are a DSL provider in my area, but on their site there is no mention of DSL anywhere. Is the usual Government information screw up?
    What, you think some civil servant just made the name up?

Airspeed told the whoever runs that website that they now resell eircoms DSL. It's not the governments faults if airspeed hasn't updated their own website. Have you contacted Airspeed to ask them what the deal is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Fionn

I checked my area and a few others i know that has a cable service, but for some reason there's no mention of cble providers at all........
    I'm with Cablenet.

Advertisement