Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday, 4th September, Eyre Square entrance to Eyre Square SC

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

clap clap John.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

If someone posts date and time and location i'll change the thread title to reflect this.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

Suggestion-Saturday, Fourth of September, Eyre Square entrance to Eyre Square Shopping Centre.

that seems oki, dun it? noon, i spose. :D cant wait! :D
    anyone else going???

xxx meeka

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Conorea

I regret to say i won't be in attendance as i shall be out of the country...on....business <suggestive cough and nod>. oh yeah. theres a fcuking fox howling/crying in my garden. anyway, have a good time all of those who do attend.

FISH LURK IN STREAMS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

I'd go to dat if other dubs went who i knew so get working galwayers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

nice to know you love us so much! *shakes fist*

and ya, thanks for the aul contact no. john... ended up ringing someone called mary murphy 3 TIMES and making a total arse of myself. Ah well.

Conor...
    that was great fun. the memories of the bollards and the tourists... lets just say they'll last a while. Pity john wasn't there though. *shakes fist indignantly again*

Anyway, hopefully will be able to make it in on the 4th, assuming my weekly escapade east won't have started yet! Hope to see more people there than at the last one, even though it was muchos funos.
    COCK wrote:
    yeah ill go to the fourth

im stupid for not making it today, i slept too late, and i was the one who came up with the idea.

I need a ****ing alarm clock

Hey wouldn't it be mad if some dubliner showed up who had never been in Galway before? Wouldn't it? (nods repeatedly and manically) I think i might just trek across the Shannon for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

mmm... would depend if on the time for me, i gotta go view my LC scripts, could be on on the 4th

Hey wouldn't it be mad if some dubliner showed up who had never been in Galway before? Wouldn't it? (nods repeatedly and manically) I think i might just trek across the Shannon for that.

Yay... go wild emmet. If needs be u could stay at my house i'm sure... well it could be the shed, but same thing.

Lets make it the biggest bestest reunion ever west of the shannon! And liam, we could go to the funfair in salthill just for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

hmmmm.i want to go soo much. IS there ne1 from Cork here that wud be

interested. Cos i probably wud. Just post up if u are and dont be shy. Cos i

dont wanna be all alone on a train if i decide to go!! kk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

ok i will go... why u wanna go up so much forde? We shud get sean kevan and cuan and co to come up aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

i dunno. Just saw it and thought id respond...but like y dont we go to the 1

on the 28th in Dublin since thats bound to be good like. Id like to go to the 1

in galway tho. ALso its sumthing to do.Better than moping around cork city

for the day and stuff. Might as well try and meeet up with as many people

from DCU!!!!! Will u actually go tho? Cos if u are we shud organise it. Should

be fun

Sorry to be a bitch guys, but take the organising to PMs please. Anyone else wanna come? Galway's gggggreat!!! *frosties' tony the tiger voice*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

i dunno. Just saw it and thought id respond...but like y dont we go to the 1

on the 28th in Dublin since thats bound to be good like. Id like to go to the 1

in galway tho. ALso its sumthing to do.Better than moping around cork city

for the day and stuff. Might as well try and meeet up with as many people

from DCU!!!!! Will u actually go tho? Cos if u are we shud organise it. Should

be fun

I like moping around Cork City ;)

Advertisement