Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who was the best STUDENT?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 classy

that actually makes me day to be on the 1st page, even if it wasnt so specific... thanks aine
    anyways, add another one to the Lake campaign, as well as those who put LAKE on the MAP (you know who you are, aka the rest of the back row contingent) and many more and ecspecially muireann for being

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Look, we all know who everyone loves. Who was it that even the sportuigitalianards were staring at in awe? The one that ended up with 57 ho's in a one hour pimp-off with suzy at the fancy dress disco? The one with the 17 inch...feather in his hat? the one who co-started cross-dressing Wednsday? (all thanks to the lovely Muireann for the help) The one who introduced ctyi to the pamplemousse phenomynom? The one who introduced pot noodle day? (15th of every month) The one who was the first to make a blatantly stupid and obvious statement about how tall Irwin is (and in the last RA meeting, how he looks like Dennis the Menace)? The one with the schamollis to wear pink not only to the disco, but to class?

Of course I'm the best student. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

I'm convinced.

GO COLM!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Genki wrote:
    Once you enter.......well, there is no escaping the family's tentacles

Look guy, tentacles!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Mmmmmm..... anime-flavoured memories....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

shut up aonghus or i shall send hordes of peanut pop merceneraries to new ross and start an unholy war.a war to end all wars,unlike that other war to end all wars which just sparcked a couple of new ones,that was gggggggggrrreat,but obviously not a kellogs crunchy nut.o.k im gonna stop talking now because ive started to infringe on cereal slogans.

p.s can anybody else hear a subtle similiarity in the coco pops slogan/tune and 'through the never' by metallica,o.k just me then.

Please excuse my co-host, he's an idiot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

i'm just great, me. am i the best? HELL YEAH!!! *boom!* (confidence overload)

:mad: i'll idiot your co-my-excuse-an-host.

yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Starbabe=Cara Murphy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

this has to be one of the most stuuuupid threads ever which makes all the more fun to reply to at 1:40 a.m.
    these are in no order what so f*cking ever so i don't want to here any bitching..... i have means of making you regret
    *** a big call out everyone who was there. thanks dudes
    ali- for being the UBERest roomate one could ask for and for letting me crash at you place before hand
    pierce- for all the good times and memories ;)
    dave-all around uberness, you wore my clothes and carried me around
    guy-for honoring the fact that i have 110 boobs
    ashling- right up there in uberdom with ali and for the late night talks about everything and anything
    orla & katie- nutella says it all
    matt- the topics favorite villan or female masterbation
    john- no idea you just fit in
    sean- soooo easily freaked out by eye contact..... provided me with entertaintment

$hit i'll think of more later

Work your way around non-fatal areas like the feet until they bleed to death. Want to help?
    LET ME LET MEEEE HELP ---- runs off to room and comes back with machette....whips it through the air in trad. horror movie with a splash of samuri style---
    ***giggle***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

Starbabe=Cara Murphy?
    um, yeah. how'd you guess?!;)

it wasn't me= David Franklin?

im just after getting this now:
    freaky dead girl=holly.
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Holly.
    Hi Holly!
    Theres Holly
    Where?
    There.
    Oh,Yeah.
    Hollyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D:D

Guy here so your not freaked out(as much).

P.S The other person in the above conversation is my dog,Boo,with whom i often converse. :D:D:D:D

Indeed it is!

Guy-How could that be anyone but Holly?!

IT'S GUY
    hi guy....
    hi boo..
    ....ooooooo i feel so loveded

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Ahem.

No, not trying to draw attentino to myself, just clearing my thraot in this bout of inexplicable illness I suddenly contracted after being ommited from certain lists... AHem! KOchofff.... plugh!

That's better. I'll sit in the corner and cry now.

BILLLLLLLLLLLLL
    we love you too

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

bill gets my vote. EVERY TIME!!!!!

I haven't made a list, because I couldn't be bothered, but you'd be on it if I did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

mentioned three times i feel so loved. for anyone who's interested my brows are pretty much back one more than the other though which is kinda annoying. anyone else want to sing my praises

No, but i want to wax you again

yay,its matthew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    huzzah! :D

and bill!
    yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! :D

this is my 69th post,for anyone who cares!!!?!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Hurrah!

If anyone thinks they should be on my list, then they're probably right. There. That's sorted. Now time to perfect my mercury switch... those environment-destroying capitaists will never know what hit them...

<remembers he's writing this, not just thinking in his head>

oops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

/me adds this Bill person to his list of potential CTYI terrorists

oh yeah!
    bill would be a great terrorist,does anyone remember that theory about crippling a certain capitalist country using GPS satellites?

by the way,who in ctyi is not a possible terrorist?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

oh yeah!
    bill would be a great terrorist,does anyone remember that theory about crippling a certain capitalist country using GPS satellites?

by the way,who in ctyi is not a possible terrorist?

I'm not one per se, I'm just gonna take over the world. but not violently.

• Advertisement

good question guy....... hmmmmmm
    no one comes to mind. i guess we all have that ablity thanks to reading our fair share of comic books and sci-fi and the diluted floride/other chemicals that was in the water when we were still in utero.
    mmmmmmmm chemical laced water.....drool

Advertisement