Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"New Plains Medicine" by Tripping Daisy

Options
  • 06-08-2004 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

"New Plains Medicine" by Tripping Daisy

Can anyone help me in finding this song to download on the web or buying in a shop? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

it's here on Ebay. Yes - i know you said to download or buy in a shop, and this is neither.

I don't think we advocate the use of illegal fileshare programmes around these parts, but i'm sure somebody of lower moral fibre than i would jump in here and say that a quick scout in one of 'em would yield some results

a cursory look at the polyphonic spree website shows that www.trippingdaisy.com is 'coming soon' and if so, there might be album re-releases as well.

in the meantime, if you've got 20 bucks plus postage and a credit card, get on to ebay!

***edit***

or here where it seems cheaper.

didn't try the dot co dot uk version, but as it's an island records release, it could be findable on this side of pond

Advertisement