Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of that franz ferdinand track in charts lately

Options
  • 06-08-2004 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭

cant think if the name, really liked it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Jesus, try googling, even going to their site ffs.

Think its Dark Of The Matenee

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

You mean the one where they sing about a guy called 'Michael'? ANd his name is mentioned about 50 times?

Yeah I don't know the name either.

The name is "Michael", foolio!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Jesus, try googling, even going to their site ffs.

Engage your brain dumbass what use is the website or google to me if i dont know the name of the song :rolleyes: what an idiot

anyway i found out its called take me out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Cyrus wrote:
    Engage your brain dumbass what use is the website or google to me if i dont know the name of the song :rolleyes: what an idiot

anyway i found out its called take me out

Don't think thats the same song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

ballooba wrote:
    Don't think thats the same song.

Yeah thats the first single off the album

Current one is ,as said before, Michael.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Eh, surely their website will tell you what song is their new single, or seeing how its in the charts, google for charts maybe.

Thats usin meh brane!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Cyrus wrote:
    cant think if the name, really liked it

so when you say 'In the charts recently' you really mean...er...January/February...

I mean - in fairness to the posters above who had a bit of a pop at you, the title of the song is mentioned more than once in the lyrics. It's not like it's Bohemian Rhapsody or The Ballad of John and Yoko

(oooh - there's a pop quiz - name songs that don't have the title in the lyrics!)

Advertisement