Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Request:Place to get stereo fixed?

Options
  • 06-08-2004 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

The cd/radio is working it is just the screen on the face plate has gone a little dull, as if only half of the leds or what ever lights it up are not working. Anyone used someone in Dublin who works on a no fix no fee basis as I am not sure it is worth getting fixed as it is 4-5yrs old.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm I've noticed a lot of Blaupunkt head units having similar faults. All the vans at work have various models of Blaupunkt, and after a few years, all developed the same fault. I wonder if this affect any radio with illuminated display? Be interested to find out the fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Not many places sell Blaupunkt stereos, I know there is one shop on the 9th Lock road in Clondalkin just north of the canal, no idea if they do repairs though.

Advertisement