Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads,I need you to send me a file...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Yeah clover this is what i used.but when it gets to EULA.txt it cant copy it.
    Its such a ****er.
    Hobbes,this game has alot more problems than just updating the patches.Be grateful u dont know what i mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

sent.

Thx hobbes and morph for the files.No-one need send anymore.Basically what i just did worked in theory,as in the t2 first aid patch told me that EULA was read successfully,but when i went to start up the game i got the exact same problem. frown.gif

maybe your CD is FUBAR'ed. tried getting a new one?

Its hardly that Hobbes,look on the official forums,and on the other thread.Huge amount of problems,so either its one hell of alot of faulty CD's or else its hardware compatibility problems.
    I wish it was that simple.Some people in the US have had the game for 2 weeks and havent been able to play it once.I'm settled in for a similar wait.

• Advertisement

try this as well.

right click my computer. select properties.

there should be a performance section. Look for the CD-ROM related stuff and switch off all cache and read ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

well mine still wont work mad.gif
    even after that first aid thing.
    so i gave it to a friend to try on his system
    p3 850mhz , 256mb , 20 gig , 32mb graphic card, win 98.
    and on his it worked first time , so it's not a bad cd , system config prob ;(

he's got a good 1 i have a bad 1 wink.gif

Can someone send the file base/EULA.txt to
    bugler1@indigo.ie asap?
    I 'm working on the problem here and I think this might help it.....
    Its small (12.2k) but its causing a problem afaik.Make sure its the tribes EULA file you send!!

In what way you getting the problem?

Have you tried prehaps downloading the patch and then installing it.

If your getting a problem with 1 file, odds on there are others which will be a problem but just haven't come up yet.

Advertisement