Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday night's in Dublin

• 06-08-2004 1:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone recommend somewhere for 4/5 girls(late 20's!) for dinner and drinks on a Sunday night in Dublin city centre ...it's for a birthday so somewhere lively ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

for food....bad ass, hard rock, thunder road or Captain America's - their all quite lively & cater for groups, I always find them a good start to a night

for drinkie poos- where do you start?? I suppose what your really into.. I usually go to somewhere like traffic or any large pub in that area for 1 or 2...then on to somewhere like Sin, Redz (can be quite young) etc & then on to the viper room for a late one that should bring you up to about 4am

Hardcore boozin- finish up in viper or what not, a bit of grub in charlies 1/2/3 & then on to any of the early houses...if your not on floor by then your kidneys might need replacing anyhow! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

cheers for that Phoenix2181...went to Captain Americas and Sin ....still not right will be awhile before I'll drink again :D

Advertisement