Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Auto shop in Dublin

Options
  • 06-08-2004 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I can get one of those back support things, the ones with the beads which many taxi drivers use. Kinda has to be in the city centre. Also I know about the auto shop in the ILAC but iirc it was being either refurbished or had shut down. Any one know about that?

tia
    \r

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

tricky D wrote:
    Anybody know where I can get one of those back support things, the ones with the beads which many taxi drivers use. Kinda has to be in the city centre. Also I know about the auto shop in the ILAC but iirc it was being either refurbished or had shut down. Any one know about that?

tia
    \r

Don't know where you'd get one. Seems like all the MotorStore shops have been shut. Including Liffey Valley, Stillorgan, Dundalk.....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

that was a Motor Store IIRC - I remember being in there last Christmas looking for a plastic surround to fit around a standard radio after I replaced the factory radio in the other halfs 206. They wanted about €50!
    I picked it up from Pugeot for €11.

try www.micksgarage.com under seat covers (p3)

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭shurl

Yeah the complete MotorStore chain has closed down.
    I believe a cafe is replacing it in the Ilac.

The only car shops I can think of is Mitchells on Capel Street, and one just down from the Stillorgan shopping center.

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Mitchells looks good.

Cheers ppl
    \r

Advertisement