Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iRiver H-340 40GB

• 06-08-2004 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone bought the iRiver H-340 40GB?

iRiver-H-340-40GB

Can it be purchased cheaper than this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Google is your friend - found this anyway assuming some of 'em deliver to ireland, you're lauging.

me - i'm off to england in a few weeks and may well pick up summat there, or even (if i manage the whole "planning" thing) may order it online and have it delivered to a pals house...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

in town they're 599, so I suppose that's a good deal. I've seen 'em and played with 'em. REALLY nice mp3 player. Really good quality product. Little chunky compared to others, but that's the price you pay for the quality of the product.

-Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Its 340 sterling here at MX2. Delivery is free to ireland. I don't think you could ask for better

Advertisement