Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When i get tribes2.....

Options
  • 14-04-2001 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

Right i hear there is patches for the patches so could some one tell me what i have to get and where i can get it, then when to install it please....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

it has an auto update program with it so no worries there biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Unless your like me,clover,dustaz,morpheus, Mills etc etc who cant play it all,regardless of patches.
    Good luck Vac.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

as bugler said good luck smile.gif

still no joy, i can get the news etc...
    but no game play of any kind

in the news it mentioned the crashes , and they are working on it , but they gave no
    date for a patch for it .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

according to them, the patch is already out. Go check out their webpage. Its an external patch that will fix your updater, and you can then just let it auto update until the next time a bug chokes it smile.gif
    quozl

Thats cack quozl afaik. They've released 2 patches and a first aid thing and still no change for me.As i've said b4 there are people in the US who have had the game for 2 weeks and still havent been able to play,I wudnt be surprised if i have to wait that length of time either.I'm very very disappointed with Dynamix/Sierra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Cack as in it doesnt work well, or cack as in bull$****.
    because if its the bull**** one, try reading the ****ing news you get when you start tribes. It tells you, if you have problems with the updater, which is common in 98, and rare in 2k, then get their external patch. Go read it
    quozl

Hehe,relax,i wasn't having a go at u personally.I've dl'ed 2 pacthes,the first aid thing,and tried numerous solutions from the development team from their forums,and none work.The fact is they havent got a fix out yet,because there is a host of different problems and they basically can't handle it. There is alot of bull**** and bluster coming from Dynamix,but nothing of substance.

Advertisement