Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes server

Options
  • 12-04-2001 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I've started a tribes 2 server on games2

games2.iol.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

You're lucky I got a copy or I'd spank you tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Cheers Rev wink.gif

NOW CAN WE GET PPL IN THERE... i'm sick of playing with myself all day... hmmm

.logic.

wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Yossarian

Any time i join that server i end up being stuck as an observer and unable to spawn.
    any one else have that problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You.. and many others have to upgrade to the latest patch to stop that and other things.

Btw, for those who installed Tribes2 and played the training before installing the patches. Congradulations your going to have to reinstall and then install the patch. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

was wondering why all my **** was fukced up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

smile.gif I went online straight away just to reg my nick. Am I glad I did now
    quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

How do you do that then? smile.gif
    Plus, what masterlist is the games2 server on?

[This message has been edited by Regi (edited 14-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Yossarian

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:
    You.. and many others have to upgrade to the latest patch to stop that and other things.

Btw, for those who installed Tribes2 and played the training before installing the patches. Congradulations your going to have to reinstall and then install the patch. smile.gif

</font>

the Auto update applied two patches already, and i can connect to other servers without any problems.

Advertisement