Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And now for something completly Different

Options
  • 12-04-2001 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

With all the interest in T2, we now have a way bigger post count here than the Quake board. woo smile.gif
    Makes up for the last year or so of tumbleweeds drifting thru the topics wink.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

I'm so bored I tried looking for that post count but couldn't see it. BTW what time are you going to be on the server this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

well, ok not post count, but way more topics in the last few days smile.gif
    as for time, no idea. Pubs close at 12 so ill be in one of them early smile.gif maybe after depending on the amount of drink consumed smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Dustaz (edited 12-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

hmm
    quake = 49095 posts
    Tribes = 3322 posts

Not even close

higher post frequency maybe

i meant in the last week or so. More topics show up in 'show posts from the last 10 days' here than there.
    ifyeknoworramean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Lets see if we can catch up with quake boards. I now pronounce this topic a SPammage topic. gwan you know you want to.

• Advertisement

my cat smells like wee

Advertisement