Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wtf is going on??

Options
  • 15-04-2001 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

ok i turned the sky settings off and tried to
    play a training mission and hell first time around it worked smile.gif i was able to play it...

as it loaded the 2nd it crashed back to desktop.. it took about 6 or so atempts to get the game to play again ( first mission only ).

i adjusted the CD-ROM speed a few times but no joy..

ahh well so close but yet so far biggrin.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

well now i'v been able to play 1 yes only 1 game on the gameshop server , as it was loading the 2nd got dumped again..

and i have to say it is a totaly diff game..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

The only way I can get it to join a game now is to set my CD ROM speed to 2 and then join a game, but when the map changes, I time out every time I try and load the 2nd map. Games take upwards of 3 minutes to load, I'm not impressed at all so far....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

It's a pretty mucking screwy game alright...
    FFS.

I can't even play it!

Not even the training missions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I dont underdstand it, we all played in netshop no problem, except it crashed once for jag after 7 hours gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

works fine on my pc, do play for up to 7 hours, DM and CTF and never crashed, no lag ether, max textures and 1024 res and i get a cool FPS

• Advertisement
Advertisement