Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My wife is looking for a restaurant

• 06-08-2004 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

To bring her Dad who is wheelchair bound (85) in Malahide, Swords, Portm. area.

...only thing she can find is the place http://www.adlib.ie/detailnew.asp?ID=1325 which can be expensive, whoever they are good and facilities are good as well. A change would be nice for her.

appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

There is The Plaza Chinese restaurant in Swords which has lift access i'm not sure about the wheelchair access toilets though but it's a large restaurant so may be more comfortable than some options , Also Trentuno's in Swords a cheap and cheerful one and I'm sure they have wheelchair access in the toilets but a call beforehand would clarify that for you !

Advertisement