Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damageplan coming to Ireland

Options
  • 07-08-2004 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭

Temple Bar Music Centre, Sunday 12th December :)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Wooohooo! Definately going to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

oh yes!!!!!!!holyy mother of jesus i could not have had my dasy brightened anymore!!!!golden brown ****ing bread!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Down in a hole

forgive my ignorance but what members of Pantera are in damageplan?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Dimebag - Guitar
    Vinnie Paul - drums

Both legends

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Meh, Im not a huge damageplan fan but Im a huge Pantera fan so Im heading to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

It would be worth going to even if it was that crazy bastard Dimebag on his own !! :D

thopguht it was preety funny what dime did to total guitar magazine last month, very unprofessional but quite funny none the less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

dimerocks wrote:
    thopguht it was preety funny what dime did to total guitar magazine last month, very unprofessional but quite funny none the less

what did he do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Cumhacht

Dathai wrote:
    Meh, Im not a huge damageplan fan but Im a huge Pantera fan so Im heading to that.

Exact same with me. Funny how my name is Dathaí too, isn't it? Cosmic!! :eek:

they went to interview him and he arrived of his face drunk. so they were asking him questions and he gave out that the questions were ****ty so they told him to play his ****ing guitar for a video lesson they were gonna record and he tried to attack them with it.
    later in the night he had to be pulled of the stage at the metal hammer awards for being of his trolley!!golden

• Advertisement

Heh, deadly buzz.
    I prefer Phil's antcics to Dimes.Phil just has the power and the attitude to do it.Take no sh!t attitude works so well when you are respected so much as he is though.

i meant to ask scott ian when i met him if it was true about him and phil going out one night drinking and scott ended up getting his stomach pumped from so much intake and phil was grand!phil is alas a prat these days

any body know what the price of tickets is gonna be. they won't be on sale at ticket masters either i guess?

Yeah, I'd say they'll be a Sound Cellar job.

I heard that it's been cancelled...nobody seems to know wtf is going on

Ah ffs, where did you hear this?

its still up on entertainment ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pantera

I am also not the biggest of Damageplan fans but I would not miss the oppertunity to see dime and vp live so I guess you can count me in. I would also love to see SJR, would has it that they will be touring after christmas with morbid angel.

Superjoint won't be touring here

Whats the story with the gig now? Is it still on?

• Advertisement

superjint wont tour here because phil says its too hard to get paid any of your money when you go to europe the big langer

What about the Damageplan gig?

i dunno there isn't anything up on the damageplan sight or there wasnt last time i was on it

Advertisement