Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free: Financial Times Free for 4 weeks !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

garrettod wrote:
    You have to be registered on the forum to view that post, so could you tell us what it's all about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭garrettod

Sorry

Thought I had done it right to bypass the registration - basically, you can show a single link without the need to be registered / logged in, sorry ? Just logged out of Rpoints & tried it, seems to work fine for me, so really dont know why you cant get it to work ? :)

===============
    ===============

Hi

Submit your details here for a 4 week free trial of the Financial Times.

Offer Open to UK & Irish residents (although the stupid submission page requires a UK Post Code for Irish Residents - I used: B92 0HA & it worked fine, using my Dublin postcode in the other address area)

Terms & Conditions
    Questions must be answered to claim your free four week trial.
    Trial offer open to UK & Republic of Ireland residents only.
    Telephone number collected in order to confirm trial details and in accordance with your preferences below.
    Only one trial offer per household. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
    This offer is non-transferable, no cash equivalent is available and is subject to availability.
    Please allow up to 28 days for your trial to begin.

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

"We will be sending you 4 weeks' worth of free vouchers. If you would like to have the Financial Times delivered to your home, just hand in your vouchers to a local newsagent that offers this service*.
    If you have any queries, please call our Customer Service team on +44 (0)20 775 6294.

too much hassle.
    i want it delivered to my door for free.
    without hassling a newsagent.
    [i'm lazy] :rolleyes:

Advertisement