Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what times you play at??

Options
  • 16-04-2001 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Mixie man, iv been waiting over 2 years to play you in this game when the **** do you play it and what server?? i am normal stuck on DM server were i always win (no mess) and on ctf server which again i do all the flag cappin, just did some Muiltplay on def the other Day hahahahaha you can take control of the turret from anywere AHAHAHAHAHAHA thats gonna be so bad for guys on offence muuwwaahhahahahahahahaha smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

hehe, ICQ me and we'll set up a game smile.gif

I play on that GameShop server when there a few real people on it - goddamn i hate bots... apart from that barrysworld or uk net - CTF, whichever has most people smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Any of the regulars (dustaz, hobbes, jag etc...) want to organise a game for during the week? would love a good game with no bots smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

im buyin it tomorrow gimme a server that i will find irish ppl on

Daddy or chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

im up for a few games next week. Ill be workin late most nights, so ill be on around 10 most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

**** im in work till 11.30 tomorrow night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

find the gameshop server on the server list, it seems to be getting more and more people every week...

Advertisement