Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap as Chips

Options
  • 07-08-2004 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm going to be visiting Ireland from the UK between 14th to 21st August and I'll be at either the Fitz or the Merrion (not decided yet) on Wednesday the 18th.

My wholesaler has just taken stock of some chip sets and I'll be very happy to bring some over for those who might want them. I've put up some pictures and details on my website at
    http://www.mm1mdp.co.uk/pokerchips

Prices are:
    300 chip set - 75 Euros
    500 chip set - 95 Euros
    650 chip set - 120 Euros
    1000 chip set - 185 Euros

Also available are reversible poker / blackjack table tops at 75 Euros.

These prices are what I pay the wholesaler and I will deliver them to whichever card room I happen to go to on Wednesday night (I'll let you know which it will be in plenty of time and give you my mobile number in case of difficulty).

Unfortunately, I would need payment with order by 8 pm Sunday the 8th at the latest as I'll be at the wholesalers first thing on Monday (I'll invoice anyone who wants anything via PayPal). Also, I'm probably going to be limited to a maximum of about 8 sets and 3 or 4 table tops in total due to the weight and space needed.

As I am not making anything on these, I know the driver would appreciate any tips you may wish to leave him at the time of delivery ;)

Private Message me if you want more info or to order anything.

Look forward to meeting and playing some of you on the 18th

(Note to Mods:
    Posted here in case anyone who is interested missed my first post)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

I have been in contact with Median and have placed my order for me and a friend, nice guy and at those prices you cant really go wrong. :)

Advertisement