Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BW players suck.

Options
  • 15-04-2001 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

law of averages states in a random team game where everyone placed evenly that all the muppets shouldn't be on the same team.

Playing Archi level everyone, and I mean everyone runs to the vehicle pad.

Which might not mean much but no one bothered to lay down defenses at our gens. So I suit up and start to lay down defenses after the gens go down the first time. Meanwhile the other team has capped twice because everyone is busy fighting over who gets the Shrike.

At this stage our base gets owned big time. a Sensor jammer guy drops down and takes out the gens, next thing I know two heavies drop down and fry me.

After they take out the turrets I had there they set up an inv station and lay down turrets before I can get in there. At this stage the gens are out and I'm trying to get the gens back.

Meanwhile everyone is sitting at the vehicle pad screaming "Repair our gens". Next thing I know everyone gets bombed. smile.gif

What do they do? They all run out to the vehicle station and scream "repair our vech bay".

Back at base the two heavies down below were busy roasting marshmellows on the smoking gens, while the nme is capping to thier hearts content.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Yeh my self and Klamor are noticing that too. ****ing hell I spent 4 mins looking around last night for and invisible enemy to find out eventually it was one of my own team shooting at me the whole time. The **** wouldnt kill me just knock my health down really low to annoy me and everyone else on the server.

Also **** like asking for a tailgunner and some muppet with out flares jumps in smile.gif. Funny.

Also **** like last night we had 4 people using mortars to weaken enemy base and on of our team mate came along driving a land vehicle and ran over all 4 of us. smile.gif

Its good fun all the same smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Cant wait to sort out some real teams and smoke the rest of them 'der muppets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Yeah u get muppets, but in all fairness there's a lot of scope to mess up in T2, with it being that much more complex than yr average FPS. On the upside of BW it's good fun playin on a full server and it's usually a pretty good connect.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I think all the good players change sides. I've seen people move on BW.

To give you an idea of how messed up it is. I ran in with Sensor jammer pack and saw EIGHT people stand around one inv station. None of them bothered with me, they were too busy waiting for the INV. So I dropped a Flash bang then ran by them and shot into the group.

After that I dropped down and took out thier gens, meanwhile up top everyone was blinded and shooting and killing each other. biggrin.gif

Shortly after that all these votes started coming up to disable team damage. Muppets.

Advertisement