Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What happened to Buy & Sell?

• 07-08-2004 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

I'm in the process of looking for a car, but could somone tell me where the Buy & Sell website has gone? Any time I put in the address (either .ie or .net) it just brings up an error, or a msn search page thing. Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Site just seems to be down...not responsing to pings either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭slartibardfast

sites fine during the day, but from about 7:30 it seems to go down lately. Maybe they're upgrading something or switching their computers off at night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 wishlist.ie

Yeah i've noticed that as well - maybe they need to change their ISP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

They need to upgrade their whole site if you ask me, it's pi$$ poor by todays standards and it's been that way for years...

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

Yep, noticed it down today and its still down.
    In the market for another motorbike if the right one comes up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 wishlist.ie

Didn't think theirs responded to pings anyway, but might be wrong.

P1ss poor though - do they take credit card transactions or anything like that? I think they do for business ads.

Personally I'd think twice before paying for anything on that site. Going down once is forgivable, twice is a glitch, but simulating a yo-yo is just plain WRONG lol

Advertisement