Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Reunion!!!!!

Options
  • 07-08-2004 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Just thought I'd seperate the posts 4 each reunion. So, will someone post the details of the Cork reunion??? I'm from Dublin and don't know anything except that it's on the 23rd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Feawen

Here's an email from a sess.2 friend:

theres a reunion on the 25th at merchants quay shoppking centre round the front at shall we say12?
    Just thought id tell ye in case anyone is interested. TELL EVERYONE! put it on boards or something.

So there we go....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Monday 23rd August:
    Leave Dublin (heuston) 8.30am -> (change Mallow) -> Arrive Cork 11.38am
    Leave Cork 7.15pm -> (direct train) -> Arrive Dublin 10.05pm
    Still unsure of cost because I have been quoted many different prices.

just putting this up cos it was on the last thread
    it's different from the 25th version
    I would actually go to that to meet up with the southern RA's and kids but only if a date was picked out!!

choose a date you stupid cork ppl!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

CIE are doing a special on trains until the end of August, if you go anywhere in the Republic and back again on the same day it is only €10 return... it's only valid Monday to Thursday though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

Dermo wrote:
    Monday 23rd August:
    Leave Dublin (heuston) 8.30am -> (change Mallow) -> Arrive Cork 11.38am
    Leave Cork 7.15pm -> (direct train) -> Arrive Dublin 10.05pm
    Still unsure of cost because I have been quoted many different prices.

just putting this up cos it was on the last thread
    it's different from the 25th version
    I would actually go to that to meet up with the southern RA's and kids but only if a date was picked out!!

choose a date you stupid cork ppl!!!

That was me that suggested the 23rd, just a random date but seeing as the 25th has already been suggested how about the Dublin people go down on the 25th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Yep outside merchants quay sounds good. All ne1 has to do is pic ka random date. And every1 will follow like sheep. Since i dont know my dates well not me. Hmmm isent there a reunion on in dublin on the 28th also. And ur setting 1 up on the 25 in Cork!! OK thats good. It better be a big reunion!! Kk so every1 gooooo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Alrite is this reunion on d 25th going ahead r not?Who's interested in going to Cork for the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Is it the 23rd or the 25th??!? Somebody PLEASE decide!! I would but aagh decisions....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

There is a reunion on the 25th in Cork outside Merchant's Quay at 12. Be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Thank you Catriona!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

WOOHOO!!! CORK ON THE 25TH SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!! what are the arrangements for all the dublin people going by train?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Step 1. Go to station
    Step 2. Get on train
    Step 3. Get off train (in cork)
    Step 4. Walk to merchants Quay
    Step 5. Reunite
    Step 6. Go back to station
    Step 7. Get on train
    Step 8. Get off train (in dublin)
    Step 9. Go Home

That ok Ana?

excellent thank you Aonghus. i was having some difficulty there *flounders helplessly*

So far three people seem to be interested from Dublin.It's really going to be a wild train journey down I can tell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

yeah, but there's been like, 150 views of this thread, so yeah, there probably will be a lot of people...

yep i know a few who will proably come down from dublin alright!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

excellent, I will actually be in Cork anyway on the 25th. Reel Big Fish are playing The Vault that night, anybody know where that is?

Cork, I think

nope. Dont know. I dont even think ive ever heard of it. Id presume its near the city center tho. Hmmm are they ne good??
    Are the Irish?? I might go if possible??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

They are good. I don't think they're Irish.

they aint irish.... they did "she has a girlfriend now", right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

Yeah il go into town and see if theres any1 that I know except forde and dermo... If there isnt il go back to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭incredula pert

reel big fish aren't irish you twit! they are the one of the BEST BANDS EVER! anywho, are they really playing then? well if the voodoo is sold out in dublin when i get back from crappy italy i might just have to got to cork to see them! eek!

Alrite ppl since todays reunion was so good I'm sure loads more will b interested in going to Cork.The date is 25th, the venue I dont know and for Dublin people or people getting the Dublin train and coming back the same day here are the arrangements:

Dublin - Cork: - 0830 -> 1138 (change at Mallow :()
    Cork - Dublin: - 1915 -> 2205

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

so many reunions that i cant go to! Life is NOT fair... is life supposed to be fair or am i just getting a really bad deal?

OOOOH!!! this is my 50th post... took a while... :D

reel big fish aren't irish you twit! they are the one of the BEST BANDS EVER!

So of course they cant be irish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Raphael wrote:
    So of course they cant be irish
    ireland has a produced some of the best and most influential musicians/bands ever and it currently has a pretty good music scene.
    tsk,tsk, i thought you would have known better aonghus,
    hang your head in shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

*shakes fist*Hang it!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

There's the tiniest possibility that Aonghus was being sarcastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

rawr I wish I could go. Except there's that whole matter of an 8+ hour plane flight. *sigh* Damn you Atlantic Ocean! Why must you be so wide?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ireland has a produced some of the best and most influential musicians/bands ever and it currently has a pretty good music scene.
    tsk,tsk, i thought you would have known better aonghus,
    hang your head in shame.
    The frames and their asslickers do NOT make a good music scene *rolleyes*

Advertisement