Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Reunion!!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Well that was pretty fun yesterday. Thanks all.

Can't help feeling I missed everyone some people who didn't arrive until after I left... Still, I had great time, thanks to you great people who made it worth going. And that crazy shop full of mannequins and halloween costumes... <spaces out for a moment>

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Bill is that you??

Ah, that reunion was soooooooo good!! We should have more Cork reunions.... Thank you everyone who was there for such a good day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

I thought the reunion was only alrite but the night after was brilliant. Who else is goin on the 28th?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

OnOff are ****e. Not as ****e as Mixtwitch, but ****e none the less. That's all.
    Hey, I know Mixtwitch, and they're alright. One of my mates is a member, so leave off!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

for all those who came to the Reel Big Fish gig, holy **** that ruled!!!!

that is all

oh and Bob, On/Off and Mixtwitch aren't that bad, On/Off's new **** is pretty damn good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

On/Off are pretty good, not a big fan of Mixtwitch though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

The Cork reunion ROCKED!!!! SO MUCH!!!!! It was great, i mean, we got to wander around and look at shops AND we even got to sit in a PARK!!! OK, well maybe it wasn't all that different to the Dublin reunions, but there was the added fun of sticking your head out the window of a train! And spin the umbrella on a train! And being squashed into 1/2 a door compartment on a train with 6 people, unable to move... Ahhh, memories... The 28th had BETTER be as good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

The Cork reunion was well better than the Dublin one. I didnt have to get up while it was still dark outside, no sitting in a train for hours and it wasnt in Dublin. Other than tthatt, it was just about better, the night time was a laugh though for different reasons to joyce (everyone had a good laugh at your jogging though).

There may have to be a mini-reunion on the 28th, due to the fact that yours truly may be in town. Watch this space! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Correct me if im wrong but hasn't the 28th been and gone?

• Advertisement

oops! my bad! I meant the 18th of September like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I wonder is THAT how you misspell a digit :rolleyes:

Feck off! :rolleyes: It was 3 in the morning, I'd just come in from a 21st.

Advertisement