Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Setanta Sport

• 07-08-2004 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watch todays coverage of the SPL? I flicked it on just before half-time, the set is a bit RTE Sunday Game (ie cheap) but they seem to handle the chat professionally enough. No technical cock-ups while I was watching.
    They are showing 38 SPL games live but does anyone know the Premeriship numbers?

I wonder if the fact some Premiership games with big name teams can now be seen live will effect Network 2 The Premiership. I can see smaller audiences
    if say Man Utd/Liverpool are featured earlier the same day.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Both RTÉ and Setanta have 15 live Eng Prem matches each. You might be right about the effect on RTÉ's Premiership prog. Unlike last season Sky have wrapped up all the big name clashes — leaving RTÉ and Setanta to show a big name vs smaller club clash each week. Can't really blame them for that, I suppose.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

There was a bloke from Setanta on Of the ball (Newstalk sports show) last week and he said it will be free on NTL but they are still talking to Sky and it is looking like you will have to pay for it on Sky.The question I have is this..is it free to NTL digital customers or anybody with a basic NTL package...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Anyone with NTL has it. It is where Nick was previously. If your living in Dublin I assume you have cable so anyone in Dublin should have it. Its a subscription channel on Sky and channel 401 on NTL digital.

Coverage of Celtic -v- Motherwell begins at 1.00 this afternoon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Yea I have cable as well as Sky so I should have it...I will have to tune it in as I did not have Nick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

Anyone watch the motherwell game. Great rendition of YWNA and decent commentary to boot, roll on the new premiership season!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Is there anywhere wit the lineup of games they will be showing for the coming season? have cable but because not in paper forgot all about watching it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

You will probably get it here. I know they are showing the pool city game on the 21st of this month, same day as the frames though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Is there anywhere wit the lineup of games they will be showing for the coming season? have cable but because not in paper forgot all about watching it!
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/11357/6626.JPG

Advertisement