Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameshop Server Tonight

Options
  • 17-04-2001 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭

Right I'm just wondering whos playing on the gameshop server tonight. Maybe we can get a game going without the bots if we get enough pps. So reply here with the time that would suit and so forth and so on.

kayos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

im in what time?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heeheehee - guess who's got to try the connection sharing out in their house!!!

*hint me and the person who started this thread*

Once I get patched up and registered, we'll rock and roll - 8ish?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Dav your not playing you will reck my l33t skillz at T2 around 8 sounds good to me jag can you take out the bots if we get enough ppl???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Yossarian

ill try joining the server,
    what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

damn it guys im work tonight till 11.30, wont be able to get on till 12 tonight but if you like the game enough and have no life (hehehehe) you'll still be playing smile.gif if not i'll kick some ass tomorrow night smile.gif, btw how is this Irish clan status going? how many players do we have?? i cant be arsed to goto that other post :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Ok unless anyone has a problem with the time of 8 we will start about then. As for the Irish Clan Hmmm I would say we could get enough to field a 20 man team ??? Anyway I hope to upload the tribes.netshop.ie Player register stuff tonight or tomorrow night and we'll pull a list of Irish players from that.

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Clamor and myself are interested in join the clan also. We have tribes 1 experience behind us as well as q1, q2 and q3. We also have the advantage of living in the same gaff and are only 20 mins from Dublin so can play lots of lan also.

Give us a trial you wont be disapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Im in Hunters shoes, wont finish work till later, but if yis are still playing by 10 or so illjoin smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

well i'll join the server when i get back from work to see if you guys are on it, so hope even one of you are.

btw check out my Tribe 2 site

http://www.esatclear.ie/~okellyc/tribes

[This message has been edited by Hunter px1 (edited 17-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Im in, just how do i add the netshop server ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I might be able to get one map played before it refuses to load, if so I'll see yas there smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The netshop server shows up as 'gameshop' server on the US master server. Just refresh the large list once and mark it as a fave, then go back to the smaller euro master server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

If the game is working then, I'll be there.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I'll join smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

stupid thing disconnected me and wont let me rejoin frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I didn't even see this biggrin.gif

GG lads, I'd be up for a T2 Clan thing as well

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Good Games last night lads. Was very close on the level I played, nothing like a bit o' nail biting action and suspense while you wait to see if the nme can grab you flag in the dying seconds of a 3-2 leading match. Anyway Like Jedi said earlier on were definately up for the an Irish Tribe.

Advertisement