Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's wrong with the Search these days?

Options
  • 07-08-2004 11:57pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a few oddities which I can only assume must be errors:

Searching for "hotspots" on the Wireless forum yields nothing (nor does wifi)....and searching for things in general tends not to yield any results. Has this been a conscious decision to ease the demand on ye olde servers? Or is there something I should be doing
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

yawn

you can only search for posts since the upgrade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

oh well now ill have an excuse if i post something that has already been posted

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

tuxy wrote:
    oh well now ill have an excuse if i post something that has already been posted

Exactly. Ack tho, that's kind of annoying...The Boards was a great resource for finding answers etc. Hmm I suppose I can resort to google now that it seems a lot of the pages are linked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement