Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big Bro - yeurgh!

• 08-08-2004 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

I watched 10 minutes of big brother about half-way through and decided Nadia was the one I was most attracted -to. Least annoying. Would have to be a desert island scenario though. Had no idea.

Today I found out she was born a he. Yeurgh!

This has lead me to a series of wierd thoughts - could you tell the difference during -er. <ahem> <cough> etc.!? I think TSs are basically born with a womans brain and do your head in through the same channels - e.g. shopping etc. I just wondered how good the surgery is these days - i.e. can it all come undone and you end up there lying next together joined by a tube ;) This has to be the nightmare scenario ;)

What really does my head in is what if there's no obvious difference? What if my mates find out? If it was electric would I really give a ****?

Elvis, Er, I will likely deny this posting and claim he left himself logged in and it was actually a "mate" of his who did this... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Off to specsavers mate, NOW. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

how could anybody be attraced to him? begs disbelief

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

In fairness, how could anyone not know she was a transexual?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

ive always wondered does she keep the old penis in a jar somewhere? on that note i sign off for the night and go to bed =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

good night weemcd, dont forget to put your false teeth in a jar beside your bed :eek:

[EDIT]
    TBH i think they slaughter the old langer to use nerves from it for the "you know what" , so i doupt its held onto

embee- she looked real enough to me on the telly ( don't ask "enough for what" :mad: ) but yeah when your up close and personal, you'd have to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

mukki wrote:
    tba i think they slaughter the old langer to use nerves from it for the "you know what" , so i doupt its held onto

you called? and thanks for the info

tba wrote:
    you called? and thanks for the info

i heard you were looking into getting it done

mukki wrote:
    i heard you were looking into getting it done
    I like to keep my options open.

oh man, I was doing some "research" on this topic and found some pretty weird stuff

this is or was a man
    Aleshia.jpg

Those net savy people amongst you might use this picture to find out information on the subject that I could be banned for posting.

Let me just say that often a sex change is called sex reassignment surgery or SRS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

gallery_nadia.jpg

Her Big Brother publicity shot.

000AAD19-CC93-10C2-939080BFB6FA0000.jpg

Apparently, Nadia, before her operation, but cross dressing.

000718E1-CBF6-10C2-939080BFB6FA0000.jpg

Before her operation and before she begun to cross dress.

Her jawlines a major giveaway, IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Exon

That's disgusting, why would she want to be a women anyway? :P

ahh embee, how am i gonna eat breakfast now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

It's obvious she's a man, the jaw line.... her head FFS is shaped like a mans.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

You people don't actually watch that programme, do you? It proves you can put any rubbish on TV and someone will watch it. The whole idea is stupid. Why don't you all just sit down outside your neighbours and stare in their window for a week and then decide to kick one of them out? It sounds like a ridiculous idea, doesn't it? You could be arrested for doing something like that! Yet, it is exactly what people are doing!!! The best one of these Big Brother programmes was the Irish one, Cabin Fever, but only because the boat sank! Very appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Exon wrote:
    That's disgusting, why would she want to be a women anyway? :P
    Thats like asking why do some men fancy other men. It wasn't actually something she just thought of and decided to get done on the spur of the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Good to see we have such an open and accepting society....

Your man that won this piece of tripe television proves that type of rubbish that this is. Between Lesbian nuns and what have you, it gets worse and worse. The only bits I have ever seen was while flicking channels but I kept going to see if I could find something interesting like a DIY programme showing some paint dry. It is only through the papers and other media that those of us who had the sense not to go near it from the day it all started several years ago, that we have any knowledge of yer man Nadia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

oh yeah, bring back the good old days when watching "uncle" gaybo every friday was the highlight of the TV week :rolleyes:

There are hundreds of other channels to watch if you don't like BB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

how anyone is fooled thinking Nadia is a woman i do not know :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

To give credit to Nadia, she's a far better looking woman than some real women. But there are details that give her away. Her voice, jawline and hips are all wrong for a woman.

Why do people care that she was a man? It's the one thing that has amazed me in all the threads I've read on Big Brother. There are so many people who despise her for what she is. Cop yourselves on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

the blond was great, i wish i watched more of her, i only tuned in for a few minutes, got to see the tranny's tits :eek: 'botched' was the first word that came to mind

lately :o ... ive been feeling like a monkey, trapped in a mans body :o ... and i am currently looked for a quack to do a transspecies all body operation on me, i dont want to hear any discrimination or laughing about my chosen lifestyle :p and hopefully by next year ill be the first monkey ever to win big brother :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

The thing that gives it away the most is her arse, see the builders arsecrack on her one night

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

l3rian wrote:
    the blond was great, i wish i watched more of her, i only tuned in for a few minutes, got to see the tranny's tits :eek: 'botched' was the first word that came to mind

lately :o ... ive been feeling like a monkey, trapped in a mans body :o ... and i am currently looked for a quack to do a transspecies all body operation on me, i dont want to hear any discrimination or laughing about my chosen lifestyle :p and hopefully by next year ill be the first monkey ever to win big brother :D

ROFL!!!
    Its so true!!
    Everyone was crapping on about how brave she was to go on Big Brother, while in actual fact she is just one of these dumbass people who are really desperate to be famous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

l3rian wrote:
    ..hopefully by next year ill be the first monkey ever to win big brother :D

Too late buddy, too late.

Most monkeys would be too intelligent to want to go on that show. It is just down to those who want to make a spectacle of themselves and get some cheap publicity. Unfortunately for us that have the good sense to avoid the programme like the plague that it is, even we hear about them, though nothing we hear surprises us. :rolleyes:

Get over it. What do you want a medal for not liking a tv program?

I am not looking for any reward for expressing my opinion. If, before the first ever Big Brother, someone had said would you fancy sitting all week looking at people just going around a house on TV, most people would have said "No" and they'd be right. Isn't there some other reality TV show where they have cameras in a hairdresser or something? Why not go down to your local barber or salon and sit in there all day watching everyone? It sounds a bit of a stupid and boring thing to do, doesn't it? Of course it does, as does watching people going around their house all day, even if they do try a spice it up a bit by pronouncements on their sexuality and stuff. There are better things to watch and to do. If you want to watch it, fair enough, that's your choice as it is mine not to and to express my opinion on it. As for medals, I give my opinion freely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

when i saw nadia on the first night i didn't instantly think she was a man.. just shes a very square-jawed woman.. sure women come in all shapes and sizes like men.. sky ones miriam fooled a few if i remember..

• Advertisement

That was yer man on the dating show wasn't it? I think I heard about that. Another sick joke! Typical Tabloid Television.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Well she managed to fool the other 10 housemates so she must have been doing something right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I'm sorry but I must say, when I first saw Nadia getting out of the van as she went into the house (yeah I watched day 1 cause I was curious who they were this year) I just instantly thought - it's a man. Most of the clips backed that up. Then they said "Oh, and Nadia wasn't born a woman". To me it was pretty obvious....but then i've nothing against her at all. Just think it was a bit **** that she won, because it WAS just because she was a transexual foreigner that it happened.

As some columists have already pointed out, a lot of people voted for Nadia because they got a warm glow thinking they were helping a cause, like putting cash in a third world box. You do it out of guilt more than anything.

Because yes, I watched it, and to be honest the so called "jungle cats" entertained me more than anyone else. Especially Victor with his bad boy cuddly gangsta routine. The worst gangsta ever :) "<gangsta monologue>.....oh yeah, and can we have some milk and biscuits please?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I couldn't believe Nadia won.. and I could hardly stop myself from wretching when Davina kept repeating 'Nadia, we love you, we all love you.. so much'.. Bleugh.. pass me a barf bag!!

I wanted Jason to win. Okay he's a vain git, but he was so much more down to earth than the rest of them, he also wasn't trying to kiss arse as much.

What annoyed me was the way Nadia couldn't keep her great big man tits under wraps. Everywhere you look, there's her boobs!!!

Oh yeah, and her man-back was a dead giveaway too..

Kevin.

Flukey wrote:
    Of course it does, as does watching people going around their house all day

I dont think most people who look at it watch it all day. Theres a highlight show in the night and id say the majority of people just look at that. Poeple hardly sit around looking at big brother 24/7. Its just the same as people looking at soaps at night. Much the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

housematesmainpage_nadia.jpg

SU-RJeremy-A_2x3_240.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

The trans-sexual thing didn't bother me in the least. The "being an insufferably ignorant, hyena on crack" did.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

You guys are simplifying it too much. She acted like a girl, giggled like a girl, and in her own mind, was a woman. I think yeah, her jaw line was amajor give away, but her as a whole person was a woman. And yeah, I watched some of the catch ups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Flukey wrote:
    You people don't actually watch that programme, do you? It proves you can put any rubbish on TV and someone will watch it. The whole idea is stupid. Why don't you all just sit down outside your neighbours and stare in their window for a week and then decide to kick one of them out? It sounds like a ridiculous idea, doesn't it? You could be arrested for doing something like that! Yet, it is exactly what people are doing!!! The best one of these Big Brother programmes was the Irish one, Cabin Fever, but only because the boat sank! Very appropriate.

what would you watch on tv regularly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Lainey wrote:
    sky ones miriam fooled a few if i remember..

true, she fooled me :( Close up though, he/she was quite manly. Beer goggles would solve that I bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

true, she fooled me :( Close up though, he/she was quite manly. Beer goggles would solve that I bet.
    Actually that's the most alarming thing about it all... Just wonder if they'll find some dead guy in the UK with TV on - dead since Friday night - suddenly confronted by the truth of the one-night stand he had three years ago :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

closed minds in this age guys....really?

how funny would it be if your sons were gay or if they wanted a sex change !!! lmao. be so funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Zhane wrote:
    closed minds in this age guys....really?

how funny would it be if your sons were gay or if they wanted a sex change !!! lmao. be so funny!
    I've absolutely no problem with any of this. I put a smilie on this post because in the movie "The crying game" - she assumed he knew - I saw this in the cinema and while you can nearly always hear someone coughing rustling with pop-corn -etc. There was a 5-10 sec interval when you could hear a pin drop - then a chorus of whispered "JEeeeesssus!" -all guys.

The point being I think any straight guy would have a lot of emotional turmoil if he had sex with someone born male, only to find out after the event!

It would be a bit of a bummer, if you excuse the pun.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Flukey wrote:
    It would be a bit of a bummer, if you excuse the pun.

Aaaahhahaha ROFL!!!!!

Excuse my shallow sense of humour, but come on!!!

Advertisement