Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summerslam

• 08-08-2004 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

This looks to be shaping up to be a good PPV. I'm really looking forward to it. What's everyone elses thoughts?

Anyway the reason I posted this is I wanted to know if its on SS1/Setanta/Sky PPV whatever? Certainly not one I want to miss :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

It's on Sky Sports 1.

It's looking really good as far as the matches go, angle/guerrero will be great and will probably steal the show. All the raw matches announced so far look like they'll be good. Not really looking forward to the booker t/cena match, not expecting it to be a bad match, i'm just not really a fan of cena. The undertaker/jbl match could be awful but at least it'll probably be short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think its shaping up to be the most UN memorable SS's in years. Apart from Eddie Vs Kurt, and maybe the 3 way dance for the IC title, there is no great matches there.

Randy Vs Benoit could be good, but they have had only 3 wks to build up the main event of the years supposed second main PPV.

HHH vs Eugene :rolleyes: . In fairness now, HHH Vs a handicap. This will probably just be a comedy match, with Regal getting involved somehow.

JBL Vs Taker: Again, nothing special to be expected here. Te Takers gimmick is not what it was 10 years ago. It was great to see at WM20, but at this point, its just boring and out dated. I suppose, JBL to win with some sorta outside interference?

In previous Summerslams we have seen such matches as TLC, Elimination chamber, HIAC, HHH vs HBK street fight. This year has nothing. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

im still waiting for SD tag match to be added. Kidman and Londan V the dudleys could steal the show. I think Summerslam will be better then last years crap which ruined the rep of Elimination chamber.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Tag match:
    spike, d-von and bubba vs kidman, london and mysterio, which should be damn good

Advertisement