Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone heading to Felix ?

• 08-08-2004 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Has anyone else heard that Felix the HouseCat is playing in Waterford at Ten on the 13th. Some guy at a party who quite smashed mumbled somthing along those lines. Tried searching the net and came up blank.
    Can anyone of yous confirm this dunken man's rant ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I aint heard anything but he was wicked at oxegen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

Was'nt here for oxygen, So i wanna catch up. It would make sense though, cause he's he has a date in liverpool for the 15th or somthing.
    Here's praying for honest drunken babble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

he is, not saure where though, i did see it in the listings in the paper yesterday though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I saw him at Oxegen this year and he really was the mutts nuts bur I dunno if I'm arsed travelling all the way to Waterford to see him this time around....

Felix rules though! :D

Advertisement