Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats this song??

Options
  • 08-08-2004 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,

trying to find out what this song is - baby i fell asleep among the flowers for a couple of hours

anyone any ideas - its on and ad for insurance

ta ste

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

pastis? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

No idea, sorry. I believe Martane is the real encyclopedy for this kind of stuff.

Have you heard the song on Xfm too?

Also found this on google.ie:
    http://www.google.ie/search?q=baby+i+fell+asleep+among+the+flowers+for+a+couple+of+hours&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

It unfortunately takes you to a defunct climbing website. Maybe you should ask the climbers on their new website www.planetfear.com ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Martan

I believe the song is called Daydream not to sure of the artist at the moment.

Check back later as I know I have a copy on some chill-out collection in the vault!

Back from the Vault

The track is called Daydream In Blue by I Monster

It can be found on The Classic Chillout Album

It's a great track.

Jeeezus.....I'm setting up askmartan.com

• Advertisement

ok...here's something I've been trying to figure for 2 weeks. There's a program on CH4 called City gardener.(for nerds like me). Now running through the program amongst some great backing tracks was a piece of music which seemed to be sung by a school choir: Sweetest Embrace was repeated throughout the song. It sound something like that crowd you played a while back with the Bowie covers etc..but it could be someone more up to date. :cool: ??????????

The only recent release by a choir I can think it might have been is the album

Dream on by Scala on the Rocks which contain a stack of very cool tracks.

You could check out the C4 website as it does have a city gardner section, and has a list of the music played on the show.

Advertisement