Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irresistible

• 08-08-2004 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

Heavy drinker, 35, Cork area. Seeks gorgeous sex addict interested in a man who loves his pints, cigarettes, Glasgow Celtic Football Club and starting fights on Patrick Street at three o'clock in the morning.

Bitter, disillusioned Dublin man, lately rejected by longtime fiancee, seeks decent, honest, reliable woman, if such a thing still exists in this cruel world of hatchet-faced bitches.

Ginger haired Galway man, a troublemaker, gets slit-eyed and shirty after a few scoops, seeks attractive, wealthy lady for bail purposes, maybe more.

Bad tempered, foul-mouthed old bastard, living in a damp cottage in the arse end of Roscommon, seeks attractive 21 year old blonde lady, with a lovely chest.

Devil-worshipper, Offaly area, seeks like-minded lady, for wining and dining, good conversation, dancing, romantic walks, and slaughtering cats in cemeteries at midnight under the flinty light of a pale moon.

Limerick man, 27, medium build, brown hair, blue eyes, seeks alibi for the night of February 27 between 8 PM and 11:30 PM.

Optimistic Mayo man, 35, seeks a blonde 20 year old double-jointed supermodel, who owns her own brewery, and has an open-minded twin sister.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Some of them are bound to get replies :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

luckat wrote:

Limerick man, 27, medium build, brown hair, blue eyes, seeks alibi for the night of February 27 between 8 PM and 11:30 PM.

Haha, thats a classic!

Were these real life personal ads or just made up?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

They're clearly made up, but I thought that was a particularly good one myself :)

S.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

God, I really hate the new smilies on this Vb3 ****e...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Sinecure wrote:
    Yeah they look like really patronising little fµchers.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I like it and the smiles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Nahh, the smiles suck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

the new smilies are sheit, end of story. i dont like the whole new set up to be honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,318 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Sinecure wrote:
    They are like little ****ing boxes :mad: <- and they are placed on a new line everytime meaning you afto push them back up everytime you place one in otherwise your posts look as if you are drunk :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

ferdi wrote:
    the new smilies are sheit, end of story. i dont like the whole new set up to be honest
    Ah no, the new setup is otherwise fine, imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I miss the old smilies to the old one of -> :D was class tbh, the old eek and confused ones were also great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

I assume they were made up, but they made me laugh like a drain when someone sent them to me, so I kindly shared them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 feedorf

luckat wrote:

Optimistic Mayo man, 35, seeks a blonde 20 year old double-jointed supermodel, who owns her own brewery, and has an open-minded twin sister.

is this not every mans dream??

(except maybe living in mayo!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

ROFL. That rules. Gotta be the best thing I've seen in weeks. :D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement