Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with cloud skin

Options
  • 08-08-2004 6:31pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

While the new cloud skin is indeed very nice, I seem to be having a problem with it in relation to the page lists in forums.
    Basically I cant see the normal (page 1,2,3) links beside long threads in any of the forums. It seems to work ok with the other skins, but they look crap.

I've taken a screen shot from the TV forum to show exactly what is missing (I used a cutting edge pointing device to portray the problem effectively.

Anyone else having the same trouble, or know how to solve it?

Thanks,

flogen
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

It's working fine for me.

*shrug*

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

hmm, odd... seems to be back to normal now... so it either comes and goes, or was just a temporary problem (although I did notice it yesterday too)

flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Can't say I've noticed it, but I shall keep an eye on the er... situation.

:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Amz wrote:
    Can't say I've noticed it, but I shall keep an eye on the er... situation.

:)

:D cheers... as you can imagine it is vital to the existance of boards.ie :p

flogen

Advertisement