Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Industrial Estate Meets??

Options
  • 08-08-2004 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Just after driving through a well known industrial estate off the Walkinstown roundabout, and there were about 150 people there parked up. Some of the cars appears to be modded, not all though, and a motor cyclist was on the road. I think I put the cyclist off, as he came towards me and gestured at me. I presume I was not mean't to fdrive up at that particular time. Anyone know what this was all about?? I was curious, but a bit too embarrassed to drive back down to have a closer look.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Are u sure it was car related? They fight dogs in that area, on a Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

I presume you are having a laugh!
    If not, I am glad I did not stop driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Mr. Dark wrote:
    I presume you are having a laugh!

Unfortunatly, no.

Advertisement