Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Club Poker

Options
  • 08-08-2004 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

I think the bonus is very good. From what I read it should be easy to get the full 200 Euro even playing .5/1 Euro tables. Top marks, looks like a free 200 Euro as long as you can stay even at the micro limits. You do not have to sign up under suitedaces to get the sign up bonus it is open to all.

However I see two negatives.
    1. Prima network is not supporting poker tracker the last time I checked. This may well be fixed now.

2. It is a total waste of money to play online and not sign up via an affiliate. I play on Empire where I get 25% of my rake back. The amount I pay in rake is close to the amount I win. So 25% of my rake back is about 25% more winnings. Gaming Club Poker have such a program, why is boards not offering such a deal. A free ticket to the freezouts is a joke.

It is strange that "boards" could only get a couple of free tickets when a rake back program is freely available. Lets say that "boards" joined the rakeback program, 20% rakeback could be offered to those who signed up under boards while the organisers could pocket 5% for themselves.

T.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This isnt a "boards" thing at all its a "Suited Aces" thing. Also, we wont be able to track players for the league if they dont sign up through us. Its 2:30am and I'm blitzed after a mad days poker so I'll write more when I've slept.

DeV.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

hey Dev,

I have noticed you play charity poker gigs, if at all possible I'd like to get in on a texas hold'em game, I am over nov 27 - dec 5th
    there is a boards beer 0n the 27th but if a sunday is do-able then the 28th would be ideal ;)
    Let me know how it all works, I'd be glad to donate a portion of my winnings to the charity played for ;)

Advertisement