Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Patch out today

Options
  • 18-04-2001 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

the 22337 patch is out today, only 773kb for the update, not to bad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i just updated to 22337 and tried to join some severs.. and np;s so far, not getting kicked back to desktop anymore .

so get that patch now!! smile.gif

gameshop @ 8?.. hehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Again?
    This is a very ****ed up game.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Well, yet again this patch has borked my game frown.gif
    NONE of the community features work (seem to be a connection timout) and even the master servers werent responding for me. When i restarted and got into gameshop finally, my fps dropped to 2 and i got constant redjack. Web browsing is fine and i tried it with 2 different isps so i dont think its me. sigh. time for another reinstall methinks.
    cheers dynamix

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Another patch,another "Fatal Exception" error befre i get near playing.
    Shoddy!
    1000 posts now biggrin.gif
    Gwan me.

[This message has been edited by bugler (edited 19-04-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Jesus christ...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The community features have nothing to do with the patch. They weren't expecting the game to be so popular and thier login servers were taken down from the load, so they were for a while using the community servers as login servers. They seem to have other problems which I believe they are working on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Christ, im glad i didn't buy T2, ive heard so many bug complaints in the last few days its unreal....

Oh and well done bug, your catching up with me biggrin.gif

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Are people getting more redjack than previous with the new patch. (Directed to those few like me who havn't had any problems with the game so far). Not that the other 98% smile.gif of the population dont have valid experiences.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

It seems that the longer i play the worse the redjack gets frown.gif

You know people when you do find somebody, hold that woman, hold that
    man, love him, hold him, squeeze her, please her, hold, squeeze and
    please that person, give 'em all your love, signify your feelings with
    every gentle caress, because it's so important to have that special
    somebody to hold, kiss, miss, squeeze, and please.

NARF!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Some of the red jack may be connected to the network settings.

I know I was getting jacks on a ISDN connection setup, and then connected using IOL nolimits and it was perfecto. Weird man, just plain weird, not as weird as castor troy, but weird none the less.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

OK, that would explain some of my problems Hobbes. I coulndt use any of that stuff last night.
    My redjacking seems a lot worse tho. I played 3 maps last night. First was ok, 2nd (minotaur) was disaster, 7 fps for the most part and bad redjack. next map was katabatic a map i usually get good performance from and it was horrific, redjack every few seconds. had to drop, i was about as useful as a eunuch in a brothel. Gonna try to re-install tonight or something.

Advertisement