Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sopranos

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah great price. Got season 4 off them this week. Beats Golden Discs/HMV €80 - €100 hands down :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Golden Discs are selling them for €60 at the moment.
    Still a rip-off, but if you have no credit card, better to buy there than in HMV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Season One is around EUR75 though! No seanon One R2-R4
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I got Season 1 for about €36, it took ages to arrive as they didnt have it in stock. I am loving it as I only started watching the programme during Season 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭branners69

just wondering where you got the Sopranos Season 1 for €36..

I wouldnt even mind the wait at that price!!

• Advertisement

branners69 wrote:
    just wondering where you got the Sopranos Season 1 for €36..

I wouldnt even mind the wait at that price!!

CDWOW had seasons 1 to 4 for EUR36.99 (Region 2 & 4) but now season 1 has been dropped at this price. Maybe they're out of stock for this particular region. Althought CDWOW.ie, CDWOW.net (USA & Germany) & CDWOW.com (UK) all have it dropped. CDWOW Hong Kong don't stock the Sopranos :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Morgans

This will sound a very silly question to many on here. but Ive got a region 2 DVD player, when it mentions on the link that it requires region 2 and Region 4, I presumed that I would be able to play it. However, my girlfriend reveived a box set today with the Australian symbol on the back. Am I OK?

I can watch them through my laptop, if its a worse case scenario.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

R2 and R4 means it will play on both R2 and R4 players. Australia is R4, Europe and Japan are R2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Morgans

Hope so, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Damn, the prices have gone back up. I really wanted the second series, why did I stall???

• Advertisement

Damn, the prices have gone back up. I really wanted the second series, why did I stall???

They're BACK !
    :D

Sopranos

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭arch20000

Music City in Rathmines are knocking out series 1-3 for €47.99, not bad!!

Advertisement