Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Creation

Options
  • 19-04-2001 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

The 'x' key enable the microphone record function. When you press it, it records what you say then when you release it it transmits it to all team members. But I believe, correct me if I'm wrong here, that this has to be enabled on the server. So far I've seen it enabled on most server 'cept Gameshop where only the admin has voice capabilities. Hand it you want a dedicated commander giving the orders and coord'ng the battle.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Although you'll have to tweak the microphone setting to get a decent pickup. I can just about make out what other's are saying when online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Is is possible to record a demo and then to create a avi of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

In tribes 1 it is smile.gif
    T2 doesnt have the demo features unlocked yet. Apparently they will be patched in at a later date. There is a way of creating a demo, but its horribly complicated and tends to crash the game. When you press x it says "recording" no idea what that does.
    Id say theyll have to unlock the demo stuff soon, seeing as the ogl ladder starts in 2 weeks.

Advertisement