Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to be rid of new flatmates from hell?

Options
  • 08-08-2004 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Well, they're in a week, and my Polish couple new flatmates are doing my head in - with loud music, absolute refusal to even engage in conversation, cavalier attitude to my property, and the announcement (tonight) that Daddy's due in Ireland (tomorrow) to stay over!

So, how to be rid of them, safely? Changing the locks will be a must, but what other steps should I take towards organising the short, sharp shrift? And is there any strategy that anyone's successfully used before to make them leave voluntarily?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Just tell them its not working, that they should move out.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Just wondering if this has sorted itself out. I meant to post on the day, but forgot.

Whose property is it, your's or a landlord's? If it is a landlord and he selected the other tenants, he is responsible to you for their behaviour.

If it's your property, bar them from bringing in anyone else and serve them with notice to quit (dated and in writing).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

spray fart spray all over the place...they surely won't come back...but u'll have a different type problem then

Ah no nevermind, what victor said was good!

Advertisement