Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica Concert Downloaded

• 09-08-2004 1:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Finaly up on their site for download, nice to sit back and listen to em all over again

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Wow... we are actually allowed to download some of their stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I don't want it now that they want us to download, it's no longer forbidden fruit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

download it on dc++ or kazaa to make you feel cool again...

is the slipknot set online too or just the metallica one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I'd be weary about d/ling anything from them, I fear Lars may use it to track me down and attempt to kill me by boring me to death. Actually I'm just gonna listen to some real metal instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

its not true that the crowd noise is non existent is it. heard it was taken out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

fear Lars may use it to track me down
    What a brillant (sp) plot, this way they can find out who's getting their music for free.

Is it the dublin concert? or just a random concert?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Where?? I've checked the .com site and I can't find anything about downloading concerts.... could you give me a clue please?Thanks!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,459 ✭✭✭Blisterman

You can sort of hear the crowd, only when they're loud. It could have been a bit louder, and they cut the full metal jacket quotes, but otherwise it's cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

Advertisement