Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITS ALIVE!!!!

Options
  • 19-04-2001 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

I got it to work biggrin.gif
    Installing IPX/SPX protocol. !! So ****ing simple,it literally took 30 seconds.Cept it took me a week to figure it out lol.

Initial impressions: Muppetry does abound! I was on UK online server and vehicle theft was the rule,rather than the exception.Hope its not the same on irish servers.

Whats the netshop addy?? I cant see it on my list.The games.iol one does show up,but not gameshop frown.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

193.120.201.7:28000

got it remembered off.

Doesnt need the port number tho, just the ip

You know people when you do find somebody, hold that woman, hold that
    man, love him, hold him, squeeze her, please her, hold, squeeze and
    please that person, give 'em all your love, signify your feelings with
    every gentle caress, because it's so important to have that special
    somebody to hold, kiss, miss, squeeze, and please.

NARF!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

congrats Bugler. smile.gif

The Irish players are quite experienced, so the level of muppetry is low. BW seems to have half and half.

Only one to watch out for on BW that I'm aware of is Apachi, the guy is just incredible at the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Hehe.Thanks Hobbes.Oh and i got the netshop server,added it to faves smile.gif
    I played for a bit on netshop tonight,and man am i sh*t.take some getting used to,i'll get the hang of it soon smile.gif(ish)

Stay away from the UK onlone server hehe.

Advertisement