Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need new number plates

Options
  • 09-08-2004 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

i need to get my number plate fixed before the NCT. anyone know where I could get them? i live in lucan and work in clonskeagh so somewhere around those areas would be handy please? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

there's a motor shop beside spar in dodsboro that do them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭tdvit

dodsboro? where's that mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Don't forget to bring your logbook with you. Auto stores are not supposed to issue plates unless they have proof of vehicle reg etc.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

tdvit wrote:
    follow N4 outbound and take the turn off just before the Spa Hotel. Come to T Junction - go left (uphill) until you get to a set of lights, turn right - Spar is visible there and Matt Reilly's Motor Factors is beside it - very helpful chap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭jlang

tdvit wrote:
    Keep on straight out of Lucan village past the Ball Alley House heading for Celbridge/Leixlip, under the by-pass and around to the left where you used to be able to go straight on to Celbridge. Instead of joining the N4 westbound, keep on straight. There's a sign around here pointing to Dodsborough and a road called Dodsboro Rd, and a row of shops including a Tesco supermarket - that's round about where you're looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭jlang

Oops, you beat me too it. Should be plenty of information there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

kbannon wrote:
    follow N4 outbound and take the turn off just before the Spa Hotel. Come to T Junction - go left (uphill) until you get to a set of lights, turn right - Spar is visible there and Matt Reilly's Motor Factors is beside it - very helpful chap!

that should be turn left... you'll see spar anyway

dub_dan wrote:
    that should be turn left... you'll see spar anyway
    left, right, whats the difference? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65,388 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Never knew there was a motor parts shop there and I live in Lucan :o

Shall check it out soon - thanks for the tip!

it is a 'real' motor factors rather than the likes of the motor store!

• Advertisement
Advertisement