Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about Tribes 2

Options
  • 21-04-2001 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Getting to grips with it more and more the more time I spend on servers...

Couple of questions tho....

1.) The vehicle Y axis invert thing. I had it working, now it doesn't. if I invert in game it doesn't work. No sure what the problem is. Any help on this?

2.) There's gotta be a zoom function, where is it?

3.) When in the bomber seat, any you wanna bomb, you follow the red circles for it, yea? How do you tell the pilot (or he tell you!) what you wanna bomb? (I know there's a targeter thing somewhere).

4.) Wanna see my framerate displayed on screen, how?

Y axis vehicle thing is very important, I can't fly/drive without it (the transition is very confusing from player to vehicle).

Otherwise, I think I'm getting hooked. smile.gif

Luc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Another question, can your ping/packet loss be shown onscreen in-game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

1) don't know.
    2)(default) set zoom = T, zoom in = A.
    3)push L to use your targeting laser and just fire at where you want him to go.
    4)you can get a custom script. There's a link in another topic, don't know which one though.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

http://www.tribalwar.com/crunchy/

get his tabhud and fps hud.

the others are crap tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Cool, thanks fotr the link and answers...

Still no invert tho...

Pulling the mouse backwards in a plane type vehicle should make me go upwards, it's only natural like. Still no fix for it, the ingame 'Invert Vehicle Y Axis' still no worky good like. frown.gif

Luc

Advertisement