Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Placebo

Options
  • 09-08-2004 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Nobody here has really ever discussed them but they are a really good band, excellant live.

id say a lot of people out there dont like them because of there "gayness" but they are great.

Black Market Music is my fav. abum but Black Eyed,Passive Agressive, Bitter End, This Picture are my fav. songs.

I bloody wish they would play Ireland though, they just skipped here on the European tour!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

great band.. just can't understand why they havn't played this country in years. sleeping with ghosts is a pretty decent album, but can't beat without you i'm nothing, that's such a great album.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Guys i have been waiting since the release of SWG and no sign, i have been extremley pissed off. Now they are releasing a singles album ? thats stupid, they just release the bsides 1 !!!!!! but il end up buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I wouldn't mind seeing them again. Although I hope this time they play stuff from their first album, they didn't the last time they were here.

Best album is definitely Without You... I never listen to Black Market Music anymore.

Advertisement